Petrochemical Facility - Refinery Integration Al-Zour Project (PRIZe)
Petrochemicals facility upgrades fuel products from Al Zour Refinery to high value bulk petrochemicals products. The upcoming facility has an annual capacity of 2761 KTPA of aromatics & Polypropylene and 1700 KTPA of gasoline.
- Increase the value of Kuwait’s Hydrocarbon products.
- Supply Gasoline to the local market.
- Introduce new product and access to new markets for (Polypropylene Co-Polymer).
- Increase Kuwait’s Polypropylene production and Aromatics by 1000% and 200% respectively.
- Supply Benzene deficit for existing Styrene Plant.
- Maximize integration with existing refineries.
- Petrochemical Facility (PRIZe) project will Increase Kuwait’s Polypropylene production and Aromatics by 1000% and 200%
- The project will Increase the value of Kuwait’s Hydrocarbon products.
Making more Possible for Kuwait
We are committed to the continued investment in a safe workplace for a safer environment and a safer world. We take pride in conducting our business to the highest standards, integrating these principles into all areas of health, safety and environmental responsibility. Our processes are engineered to secure and create a clean energy source and be kinder to the environment by reducing the emission of pollutants.
We live by the high standards we set. As we create the second biggest oil city in Kuwait next to Ahmadi City, we’ll be turning a clear desert into a full-fledged city, taking extra care to protect Kuwait’s immediate and surrounding environment. Our success will be based on a culture of awareness and care throughout the organization. The shades of green in our company logo are a constant reminder of our inherent bond to the environment and sustainability.